Tired of flies buzzing around your head all day long? Quikstrike fly bait is the perfect solution to your fly problem. This extremely effective fly bait, fast-acting product kills house flies quickly.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about Quikstrike fly bait, including its features, benefits, and how it kills house flies effectively. So, if you want to understand how to use fly scatter bait effectively and kill house flies infesting your home, keep reading to discover more about Quikstrike fly bait!
- 1 What Is Quikstrike Fly Bait?
- 2 What Active Ingredient Starbar Quikstrike Fly Bait Made Of?
- 3 Areas Where House Flies Are Rampant
- 4 Steps On How Starbar Quikstrike Fly Bait Kills House Flies In a Bait Station?
- 5 Restrictions
- 6 Precautionary Statements
- 7 How To Purchase Quikstrike Fly Bait 1 Gallon?
- 8 Reviews On Quikstrike Fly Bait 1 Pound Can
What Is Quikstrike Fly Bait?
Quikstrike fly bait is a fast-acting, highly effective product that can be used to control house flies and nuisance flies around the home or workplace. This pest control active ingredient dinotefuran attracts flies quickly. It also contains z 9 tricosene which is highly toxic to flies.
In addition, this amazing fly killer also contains a food attractant that helps to attract flies into the fly bait, ensuring that they come into contact with the poison. Quikstrike is easy to use, simply mix it in a container with water.
Scatter bait indoors to areas where flies are a problem. Identify areas where flies usually roam and make bait stations. To maintain control over flies, quikstrike pest control should be applied regularly to areas where flies land.
- Attracts and kills house flies
- For use in house near livestock poultry facilities and more
- Ready to use scatter bait
What Active Ingredient Starbar Quikstrike Fly Bait Made Of?
Starbar Quikstrike fly bait is commercially prepared to attract and kill house flies. Its active ingredient dinotefuran and z 9 tricosene is effective at repelling nuisance flies. Other ingredients include ginger, garlic, pepper, and salt. Starbar Quikstrike fly bait is also infused with an essential attractant that helps bait house flies to the fly bait.
This blend of ingredients makes Quikstrike fly bait an effective and safe way to get rid of flies. Quikstrike fly bait is also humane, as it does not kill the flies outright but instead lures them in and kills them with the spices. Quikstrike fly bait is a great way to keep your home or office fly-free.
Areas Where House Flies Are Rampant
- Milking Parlors
- Poultry Broiler Houses
- Caged Layer Houses
- Loafing Sheds
- Swine Facilities
- Central garden
- Food processing plants
- Beverage processing plants
- Poultry processing plants
- Commercial dumpsters
- Dairies and milking parlors,
- Livestock feed lots and barns, kennels, and young calves rearing establishments
- Beverage processing plants,
- Meat and poultry processing facilities,
- Food processing plants,
- Refuse containers,
- Commercial food/feed handling,
Make use of this product on walls, fences, and other surfaces in areas of agricultural settings where flies are a concern.
Steps On How Starbar Quikstrike Fly Bait Kills House Flies In a Bait Station?
Make a solution by dissolving QuikStrike Fly Bait Spray in water and mixing vigorously until the granules are completely dispersed. Applied to areas where flies congregate, such as walls, beams, window and door sills, and other places of entry; support structures; pathways; garbage chutes/bins; refuse containers; and other areas where flies are a concern
While using paint on applications, it is ideal to apply in bands of 6 to 8 inches wide. Don’t apply more than 8 ounces of dry product per 1,000 square feet. Many little applications are more effective than a single large one.
Once diluted, the solution can be applied with a paintbrush, roller, trigger sprayer, or low-pressure compressed air sprayer, depending on the manner of application. Make sure the product is thoroughly dissolved in water before applying with trigger sprayers or compressed air sprayers.
Since this product contains active ingredients dinotefuran and z 9 tricosene which are both highly poisonous for humans and animals. Hence, the following must be observed:
- Do not let Quickstrike fly bait come into contact with workers or other people in broiler houses or any swine facilities.
- Never let Quikstrike fly bait come into contact with food or water.
- Though it is used in caged layer houses. Do not use Quikstrike fly scatter bait where animals can eat food that is being made. You must be careful and prevent your pets from playing with it, especially dogs.
- Avoid creating house flies bait stations in food processing plants or other places where food is commercially prepared or processed.
- Serving areas where food is exposed should avoid using this house flies pest control. The bait might contact workers and harm their health.
- Do not use fly bait or scatter bait in food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments.
- Customers must not create bait stations inside classrooms or hospital rooms.
- Do not scatter bait in places where there is a lot of wind, as house flies avoid these places.
- This product doesn’t stain most of the time, but the fly scatter bait ingredients may leave a mark. If looks are important, put a small quantity of the product in an unnoticeable spot and watch the area after it dries to see what might happen to treated surfaces.
Quikstrike fly bait as well as pyrethrin sprays are harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed by skin. Because of its active ingredients it does not only kill house flies but can also be harmful and dangerous to animals and humans. Therefore, do not let it touch your skin, eyes, or clothes. Also, try not to breathe the insect spray mist.
- In the event that it is ingested, a poison control center or doctor should be called promptly for advice on how to treat poisonings.
- Take a drink of water if the patient is able to suck it down.
- Avoid vomiting unless instructed to do so by a medical professional or the local poison control center.
- An unconscious individual should not be given anything to drink or eat through their mouths.
- CATCH PESKY BUGS: Trap mosquitoes, gnats, flies, horse fly, housefly, nat, lantern fly, knat, and many other irritating flying insect with this...
- PROTECT YOUR HOUSE: Hanging hook lets you place the trap anywhere near common bug infested areas in your home to lure, and catch all pests. Try...
- THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Perfect for porches, garage, patios, gardens, stable, lawn, chicken coop, and any popular hotbeds for flying insects to keep them...
Accidentally Come In Contact With It
- If accidentally the customer comes in contact with it. Carefully remove any clothing that may be affected.
- The skin should be rinsed for at least 15 minutes with a lot of water.
- Seek treatment advice from a poison control center or a doctor.
- Move the person to a more open area.
- Give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if possible, then contact 911 or an ambulance if the person isn’t breathing.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, contact a poison control center or a doctor.
- Don’t go to the emergency room without the product’s container or label in your possession. You can also call 1-800-347-8272 for information on emergency medical care.
How To Purchase Quikstrike Fly Bait 1 Gallon?
This product is available in online stores in three sizes: pint, quart, and gallon containers. You can easily find Quikstrike fly bait 1 gallon in any hardware or gardening stores. It is also available online for purchase.
If you want to purchase it online, search the website of the manufacturer, and check who are valid distributors of Starbar Quikstrike fly bait. Check the distributor’s online store or website for available stock. Check customer’s testimonials or reviews of the product.
If it is not available you may check for similar items like pyrethrin sprays or golden malrin which also attracts and kills house flies. If you have any queries you may ask questions with customer service or check the manufacturer’s answers to questions on the FAQ section. Fill out the form with your name and address. Once done with the form click cart added then wait for the product to be shipped.
Reviews On Quikstrike Fly Bait 1 Pound Can
My home’s basement has been overrun with flies for the past few months. I’ve looked for the source, attempted to use bait like fly strips in the central garden, and other things without luck. My order arrived this morning. As someone mentioned, I put some beer in some crystals in an old tupperware.
The flies have been flocking to the fly scatter bait ever since. The flies are “eager to get at it” and “dropping like flies,” to use some lame puns. There must be at least 200 people in this small 6″ × 6″ container in just a few hours.
Despite the fact that I just used a Quikstrike fly bait 1 pound can, the cockroaches just kept on coming. It’s rare for me to write reviews, but this one has to be one of the best.
My difficulty was that we had cats, so I created a 2’x3′ box out of 1×4 boards with a 1/4 ply bottom and a piece of screening with 1/4″ openings on top to keep them out of the fly granules fly killer. Through the screening, a fly scatter bait was thrown into the box. The box should be placed on the back porch’s cement.
There were more than 200 dead flies within an hour, and cats couldn’t get to the stuff because they couldn’t reach it. I gave it five stars since it works well at killing flies. I’m still planning to raise it a few feet using a stand. I am also planning to buy a spray counterpart like pyrethrin sprays