Do you have a fly problem? then an inside fly catcher is the best solution for your home! When it comes to maintaining a clean and comfortable living space, one of the most frustrating challenges can be dealing with flies and other pests. These un-welcomed visitors not only disrupt our peace but also pose health risks. In this article, we’ll delve into details of the world of indoor pest control, focusing specifically on fly catchers, a vital tool in the battle against these winged intruders.
- VALUE SET: Available in 4, 8 and 12 packs to of fruit fly traps for indoors. Designed to attract house flies, mosquito, knat, gnats, along with many...
- EASY TO USE: Just simply open the wrap of our fly catcher, fold panels into place, remove the protective paper from the glue strip, and lastly apply...
- LONG LASTING: Our bug indoor trap with a double strength adhesive secures a reliable and lasting application with every use and utilizes sticky glue...
- 1 What is an Indoor Fly Trap?
- 2 How Does a Homemade Fly Trap Work to Collect Dead Flies?
- 3 Why Trappify Is The Best Indoor Fly Trap
- 3.1 1. Non-Toxic and Safe
- 3.2 2. Dual Attraction Mechanism
- 3.3 3. Inside Fly Catcher: Simple and Easy to Use
- 3.4 4. Inside Fly Catcher: Wide Coverage Area
- 3.5 5. Inside Fly Catcher: Versatility
- 3.6 6. Inside Fly Catcher: Transparent Design
- 3.7 7. Inside Fly Catcher: Eco-Friendly
- 3.8 8. Inside Fly Catcher: Cost-Effective
What is an Indoor Fly Trap?
An inside fly catcher works by exploiting the natural behaviors and tendencies of flies, luring them into the trap and preventing them from flying away. These traps come in various forms, utilizing different mechanisms to achieve their purpose.
Mechanisms Used in Indoor Fly Traps:
UV Light Traps
UV light traps use ultraviolet light to attract flies and catch them, as many species of flies are naturally drawn or attracted to UV light. Additionally, the light serves as a visual lure for insects, causing flies to approach the trap.
Sticky Tape Traps
Sticky tape traps involve adhesive surfaces that flies get stuck to upon landing. Additionally, these sticky traps are typically easy to install and dispose of, making them a convenient choice for indoor pest control.
Electric Zapper Traps
Electric zapper traps use UV light to attract flies, just as sticky traps like UV light traps. However, once flies come into contact with the wire of the trap, they are trapped flies are subjected to an electric shock that kills them.
Some indoor fly traps use liquid baits to attract flies. Additionally, these baits might consist of substances that flies find appealing, such as honey, rotting fruit or vinegar.
- CATCH PESKY BUGS: Trap mosquitoes, gnats, flies, horse fly, housefly, nat, lantern fly, knat, and many other irritating flying insect with this...
- PROTECT YOUR HOUSE: Hanging hook lets you place the trap anywhere near common bug infested areas in your home to lure, and catch all pests. Try...
- THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Perfect for porches, garage, patios, gardens, stable, lawn, chicken coop, and any popular hotbeds for flying insects to keep them...
How Does a Homemade Fly Trap Work to Collect Dead Flies?
An inside fly catcher is a simple yet effective way to capture and collect dead flies without the use of commercial products. Additionally, the basic principle behind a homemade fly trap is to create an enticing bait that attracts flies and then traps them, preventing them from escaping. Here’s how a typical homemade fly trap works to keep house flies and collect dead flies:
Creating an Attractive Bait
To create an effective bait, you’ll need to choose a scent or substance that fruit flies find appealing. Common options include:
- Rotting or overripe fruit
- Sugar, sugar water. sugar water water
- Fruit juice
Constructing the Trap
There are different types of homemade fly traps, but the basic structure usually involves creating two holes by hanging fly paper: an entry point leading to the bait and a trapping mechanism to prevent flies from leaving.
The trapping mechanism traps flies can vary based on the design of the trap. Some traps use a cone or funnel shape to guide flies into a container with the bait. Furthermore, flies can easily enter the trap through the wide end of the funnel, but they struggle to find their way out through the narrow opening. Additionally, other traps might have a covering, such as plastic wrap with small holes, to allow flies to enter but not exit.
Fly Capture and Dehydration
Once fruit flies are attracted to the bait and enter narrow opening of the trap, they become trapped within the container due to the unique design of of the trapping mechanism. Additionally, over time, the flies succumb to dehydration and exhaustion, leading to their demise.
Why Trappify Is The Best Indoor Fly Trap
Trappify is widely considered one of the best indoor fly traps available on the market. Additionally, here’s why Trappify stands out as an effective and reliable indoor fly trap:
1. Non-Toxic and Safe
Trappify is designed with a non-toxic and chemical-free approach, making it safe for use outdoors in homes with children and pets. Additionally, this is a significant advantage over many traditional fly control methods that rely on chemical pesticides.
2. Dual Attraction Mechanism
Trappify utilizes a dual attraction mechanism to effectively lure insects and capture flies. Additionally, it combines the use of bright colors and a potent adhesive to attract flies and insects and prevent their escape once they land on the trap line.
3. Inside Fly Catcher: Simple and Easy to Use
Trappify’s design is user-friendly and straightforward. Additionally, there’s no need for complex assembly or maintenance.
4. Inside Fly Catcher: Wide Coverage Area
Trappify’s adhesive surface is large enough to accommodate multiple flies at once, making it suitable for spaces with moderate to high fly activity.
5. Inside Fly Catcher: Versatility
Trappify is versatile in its placement. Additionally, its compact size allows it to fit in different spaces without being obtrusive.
- Pest Control: Dual sided sticky bug cards for mosquito, leafminer, aphid, and other flying pest problems. Protect your best inside plant from fungus...
- Easy To Use: Peel off a trap from the stack and place in a houseplant, a home kitchen, or a garden. Highly rated zapper catchers to finally protect...
- Organic Gardening: Safe way to remove small pests with no harsh ingredients. Fruit Flies, Gnats and other small flying insects are attracted to the...
6. Inside Fly Catcher: Transparent Design
The transparent design of trappify allows users to easily monitor the trap’s effectiveness by visually assessing the number of captured flies. Additionally, this transparency and decorative design also makes it discreet and blends into its surroundings.
7. Inside Fly Catcher: Eco-Friendly
As an adhesive-based trap line, Trappify does not rely on electricity or harmful chemicals. Additionally, this eco-friendly approach contributes to a more sustainable pest control solution.
8. Inside Fly Catcher: Cost-Effective
Trappify offers a cost-effective solution for managing indoor fly populations without the need for ongoing purchases of baits or consumables.
While Trappify has earned a reputation as a reliable indoor fly trap, it’s recommended to consider individual needs and preferences when selecting a pest control solution. Additionally, make sure to buy a fly trap for yourself and let us know how it worked for you!
- VERY EASY TO USE: Our outdoor fly traps are incredibly easy to use. Simply cut the plastic top, add water to the fill line and use the included...
- DOUBLE ATTRACTANT: At Trappify, we take a scientific approach to pest control, and our Fly Traps Outdoor are no exception. Our fly traps are designed...
- VERSATILE and MULTIPURPOSE: Use them around your residential or commercial property, including: patios, deck, backyard, pool, garage, around garbage...